1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

25-50-75-100 patches

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Capt_ed, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

Just wondering if the shell companies still put out these patches for 25 straight etc.
    We had a young guy (12) run his first 25 straight the other night under the lights and I thought I would try and find some of these. Any help would be appreciated.

Ed

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Capt_ed:

I don't know about other manufacturers but I got a few of the 25's from the Winchester retail store at the Grand this year.

Drop me a PM with mailing instructions and I'll send you one.

sissy

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Nice gesture Sissy. Go to Winchester's web store and you can buy them. I believe they are a $1/ea. if i remember correctly.--Matt

4. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

They are available on the ATA website shootata.com. Click on URL above.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yes they are available at ATA as well but he asked about shell company patches.---Matt

6. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Saw a few on ebay.

Regards

W&W

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ammo companies used to give them out, now you can buy them. Google is your friend.

HM

8. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

http://store.winchester.com/ViewProductDetail.aspx?cat=public%20merchandise&ctg=Shooters%20Corner&path=-780432329&pid=GEAR64%28Winchester%20Public%20Merchandise%29

http://www.remingtoncountrystore.com/searchlist.aspx?catalogid=1&SearchFor=BSGUNCLUB

I don't know how to make those links clickable on here, but you should be able to copy and paste them into your URL bar. The top one is for Winchester patches and the bottom is for Remington patches.

I'll also bet that if you call either shell supplier they will give you a bunch for free if you tell them it's for the kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.