1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$240,000. for the pair. Outstanding!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

You must be new at this? the guy that buys guns like that is just like you spending 240. dollars.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Want to watch people with money spend it like it was nothing...watch (or better yet, go to one) a Barrett auto auction. Especially the biggie in Scottsdale.

Curt

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just what you need for bashing around in a grouse swamp

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Me and my buddy ran the school-kids shoots at a small club for a couple of years. One kid asks "Is it OK if I use my Grandad's gun?"..."Sure...once we've checked it's safe". Stupid gun had no rib and looked kinda ugly...weighted and swung like a dream...the name on the side..."Bosis". Probably worth more than all the other guns there added together...plus a couple of the cars. If I had the money I'd get one made for me without a second thought,$240k for a pair not custom fitted...ummmmm "No thanks". Cheers-Graham.

5. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Are you sure thats american dollars????? not lire or what ever they call it?

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

bosis.com

nice

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

A friends wife, many years ago wanted a boob job. She got it. Then she needed a little nip and tuck around the eyes and chin. She got it. After the skin jobs she needed a new Mustang to go with the looks. She go it. All on credit, I might add. Then she got a divorce. What's this got to do do with guns, you ask? It's not what you need, it's all about wanting.

8. ABH

ABH Member

$240k and you can't select which barrel you want to fire first. Gotta love it.

9. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Who does release triggers for these guns and are they selectable?

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.