1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

225 Winchester AMMO/Brass Sold

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4EVRYOUNG, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

I am wanting to know if anyone has one either For Sale or needs ammo I have 5 boxes of ammo and 4 boxes of brass.
    I would rather get a gun to shoot them in but if someone needs them that is OK to.
    Jeff

2. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

I have a Winchester Model 70 in 225. It has the biggest bull barrel I've ever seen. It's topped with a Burris Black Diamond 8-32X. This gun shoots ragged holes at 200 yds. If I didn't spend all of my time shooting trap, I would spend serious time with this gun. What is your budget? I'm not letting this gun go cheap.

K-80

3. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

I presently have four different rifles in .225 Winchester caliber. A Winchester M70 heavy barrel (not a bull barrel, Winchester never made this caliber in a bull barrel which is a barrel with no taper from receiver to muzzle), a M70 sporter weight rifle, a Savage M340, and a custom heavy barrel built on a Czech VZ 24 military action. I have always had at least one rifle in .225 Winchester ever since the cartridge was introduced and have never had any problem with any of them. They all shot superbly, even with factory 55 grain. My only regrets with these rifle is that the M70 sporter has only a 22" barrel and the Savage has the undisputed worst stock and trigger ever put into a centerfire rifle. Anytime you can buy a Winchester in this caliber, do so, they only made them for a few years and the price is going up every time one is advertized for sale so grab them when you can. As much as I think of my .225s, my favorite is still one of my .220 Swifts. I buy boxed, unprimed, unfired empty .225 cases and the same type in Norma .220 Swift cases Let me know what you have

4. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Wahoo
    I will put a list together tonight I know there is about 4 boxes of New Winchester 55 grn also some new ar nearly new Winchester Brass.

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I've got a box of factory Norma 220 Swift 50 gr SP ammo.

6. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Timber faller PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
225 ammo for sale
225 win ammo for sale
225 winchester ammo
225 winchester ammo for sale
225 winchester brass

225 winchester brass for sale