1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

22 Rimfire Target Rifle FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by biff, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

For sale is my Walther UIT target rifle in as new condition. It is a single shot 22 caliber match rifle with an adjustable trigger and a 26" heavy barrel; this rifle is comparable with the Anschutz 54 match rifle in accuracy. The bore is excellent and the wood is very nice. Included is a 36X benchrest scope shipped to your FFL for $975. PM me if interested, Thanks Biff
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

0   0   0

i like your rest, what brand and where did you get it. thanks

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Me too on the rest info...

4. finger

finger TS Member

0   0   0

Not exactly the same, but similar is here:

http://www.pappasrimfireproducts.com/products.html

bob

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

What kind of scope?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Bob,it is a Pappas Rest, a one piece rest which is used in the ARA matches where a one piece rest is legally allowed. It makes it so easy to get on target. This rest sells for about $750 new at Killoughs Shooting Supply.

This little Walther is very competitive for bench rest shooting and can hold its own with most factory rifles. It is equivalent to a midrange trap gun where they cost about 5 times what I am asking for this rifle. Like trap, I picked up some nice shooting rimfires till I purchased a custom made 22 rimfire bench rifle at 3 times this price.

Gene, yes, it is a BSA Platinum 36 power scope which is very adequate till you get more serious. I bought a Night Force Precision Benchrest scope at $1359 for my Turbo actioned Bench gun. Benchrest competition isn't much less expensive than trap as the better ammo for the 22's runs as much as $.30 to .50 a shot! Entry fees and rifles are significantally less expensive, but all in all the fun factor is approximately the same. However just a very gentle breeze which would go unnoticed by a trapshooter will drive a 22 bullet exactly where you don't plan for it to go!!! Biff

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Biffer, ridin yer bike over hill n dale will help yer heart and slow yer pulse rate down for even better rimfire precision shootin!! Ya gotta learn KY windage too n yer from KY? :) Good luck my friend!!

Hap

8. joe blow

joe blow TS Member

0   0   0

What is the trigger weight?

9. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Beautiful. Might have better luck selling over on rimfirecentral.com

Larry

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

The Walther UIT trigger will adjust between 100 gram to 250 gram (3.5 to 9 oz.)

11. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Joe, The trigger weight is a safe 2 oz on this rifle. It is better feeling than the 5018 on my Anschutz 1907. This rifle really shoots great, I hate to let it go, but want to move on to a custom built Turbo actioned rifle.

I didn't put it on Rimfire as I know there are rimfire shooters on here that know me and therefore have some trust in what I say. Thanks, Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

22 rimfire benchrest rifles for sale

benchrest rifle scope canada

rimfire benchrest rifles for sale

walther 22 uit match for sale in canada
walther target rifles for sale
walther uit
walther uit for sale
walther uit rifle trigger adjustments