1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

.22 Colt Frontier Scout Presentation - Never fired

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cec, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Colt Single actionFrontier Scout .22 LR. This piece has never been fired nor has the cylinder ever been turned... beautiful. Pearl handles. Presentation box in excellent condition. Oregon Trail Model. Cira 1965. Value $1,100. If interested, please send a PM.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

This is a really sweet piece!

3. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

0   0   0

should have paper work also. Stan

4. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

0   0   0

Is there no paper work? That was a question. I am interested.Thanks Stan

5. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Stan,
    Sorry, there was no paper work issued with the gun therefore I can’t offer it to you. However, I can guarantee this is original and is as offered. If you purchase it and find any inaccuracies I will accept it back within 7 days with a full refund. It is a genuine Colt Commemorative Oregon Trail Model, New in box - Never fired, and the cylinder never turned. Frontier Scout .22LR. This piece is one of only 1,995 made in 1965. If interested send me a PM and I’ll send you payment information. Hope this helps. Best, Bob

6. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

0   0   0

I'm not questioning anything about the gun, I own about 5 of these pistols, Ne JW and others, I just know they come with a owners manual misc papers. That makes these guns more complete. Very nice gun and I will think about it. Thanks Stan

7. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

A really sweet piece.

8. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Best offers considered. Please send a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

colt frontier scout never been fired