1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

22 cal. mag. semi-auto RIFLE

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dave P, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I didn't realize it until the other day until a friend asked where he could buy one (a RIFLE) and I became aware that no one makes one that I could find anyway. Anyone have further input?

2. Dave P

I didn't realize it until the other day until a friend asked where he could buy one and I became aware that no one makes one that I could find anyway. Anyone have further input?

3. Dave P

I didn't realize it until the other day until a friend asked where he could buy one and I became aware that no one makes one that I could find anyway. Anyone have further input?

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

As I said elsewhere, CZ used to make a very nice, all-steel one with detachable mag and the receiver screw-takedown design like the old Marlins and Winchester gallery guns used to have. It had a very good 2-stage trigger, also. A first-class gun, made the old-fashioned way.

You should look one up. Best one ever made, in my opinion.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Remington 597. Ruger 10-22.

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Ruger, Win, Savage, Marlin, H+K, Browning, CZ, And a few others. They are made. When searching for one just go to the gun sites and do a search on 22 MAG. Just that and all 22 mags will come up. Remember just the cal and nothing else.

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Magnum Research make a very good 22 Mag. I do not know the hole story about this gun,trigger & clip are Ruger, This is a very good gun, a little pricey but you got quality. Awesome shooter. I recommend this gun.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.