1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

22 Ammo -Where is IT?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blackfoot, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

The shelves are completely bare for basic 22 LR Ammo! It disappeared about 2-3 weeks ago and the shelves are still bare.I went to the 3 largest outlets in my area and they are completely sold out. What's up,are people getting ready to live off the land?

How's the supply in your area?

2. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Most is shrink wrapped and under my??????? Wally world has been out for a month now.

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

bass pro has rem. 525 round bricks for 15 bucks,,sale ends 4-19,,,

4. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Dunn's (in St. Louis area) has Federal's in 500 rd. bricks for $12.99. I bought two bricks last Friday. They had plenty. Colonel

5. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Guess I just got lucky--went in to my gun store yesterday. Bought a Sig Mosquito, which I had tried to find for months. Also, bought 5 of the 550 federal cartons, 5 CCI mini-mags, and 3 Federal ballistic tip .22 mags. All right off the shelf. Trying to find a poker game now to see if the luck continues.

6. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Sarge, I don't shop in the Communist Chinese owned outlet and Super Saver stores! I went to 3 privately owned local gun stores and sporting stores-no 22 ammo on the shelves.
    I Asked,all they can say is "it's back ordered". Probably the factories are supplying the Communist Chinese owned outlet chain stores first!

7. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Last weekend at the Tulsa gun show some of the ammo dealers were selling 22 ammo by the case. I bought 10 bricks of vintage ammo.

8. locdoc

locdoc Member

I have some Rem 22 Magnum ammo on Gun Broker if you need any. Real reasonable.

GB # 126717078

I have 9 boxes available that are not on GB. Same deal. If you want all nine I'll pay the shipping to the lower 48.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.