1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20ga HS Hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Harderyet, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harderyet

Harderyet TS Member

0   0   0

I have multi thousands of Winchester 20ga HS and older AA once fired hulls.
    Can I get $.10 ea for them/ Where is the best place to advertise them?

2. rustygun

rustygun Member

0   0   0

That would be really cool, but if you want to get .10 ea you probably have to fine a real rube on e-bay. New 20 ga. shells sell for the same price as 12 ga in my area, so I would think the price would be around .04. Good bait, I'm just bored this morning.

3. K-80BUD

K-80BUD TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located? Bud Wood

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, typically around .04 ea, sometimes .05 for STS 20 ga.

Where are you located? That will drive shipping costs and therefore the final delivered price.

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes they will bring .10 each easily.
    Don

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You can sell them right here. Going rate has been 6 cents apiece for 20 gauge hulls in both sts and new AAHS. Old Style AA's did bring a higher price a few years back, but most shooters have had to move on by now so they may not sell at higher prices today. Break=em all. Jeff

7. Harderyet

Harderyet TS Member

0   0   0

My Zip code is 68506. Can ship UPS-- any amount at cost.

8. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I bought 20 gauge Remington STS once fired hulls here for $.05 each. The Remington STS is THE PREFERRED hull for the 20 gauge. The old style Winchester compression formed AA hull had a problem with splitting due to some bad plastic.

Jim Skeel

9. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Some folks don't understand that the price they are willing to pay has something has little to do with the real world price of things. The last 8 lots totaling 3425 AA 20 HS hulls that have been sold on GunBroker have brought $362. A bit more than 4 or 5 cents apiece.

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.