1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2016 The Movie

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by SirMissalott, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Has anybody or is anybody planning on seeing this movie "2016" Supposedly about our feat-less leader. Done by some fairly heavyweights in the movie business. Advertised as telling the rest of the story that our not so free press won't bother telling. I plan on seeing it ASAP. Hope it generates interest!!

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I can't find a nearby theater. The producser need to recover costs so must find a way to charge to see it. There is no question that the largest viewership is in the area of TV. I think that D'souza needs to find a way to to do this, perhaps as a pay-for-view or cable type event.

3. Bwana64

Bwana64 Member

I've seen it, and it is a real eye opener. I know its at theatres in Houston, Dallas, Baton Rouge, Nashville, and Portland. Maybe more. Go see it if you can. It helped me understand BO's dream, which is not the American dream.
    Tom

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

TY Tom it's playing here in Orlando and advertised fairly regularly on one or two of the radio stations ( who usually have conservative talk shows ). I plan on supporting it to the tune of at least 2 tickets??

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'd like to see it, but I looked at the schedule on the website and it's nowhere near me, anytime soon. And I live inside the city limits of a city with 700,000 people. So, I'm just putting it out of my mind and forgetting about it.

They did advertise on their site that your group can "reserve" a theater showing. What, do they have to guarantee a minimum sell through T-party groups before they will show it?

Like I said, at first I was interested, now I could care less. It ain't going to change my mind about this commie, so I'll just use the money on reloading components.

Probably get shot by some frickin' loser if you went to see it anyway...

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Carmel has 700k people?

I already know he is a miserable pinko commie so there is no need for me to see it. Nothing could lower my opinion of the bolshevik. Is there anything lower?? It would just make my bp go higher.

It probably should be required viewing for all voters in "swing states".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.