1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2016 The Movie..... Here !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Above is the link to the movie 2016. Make it viral !!!

Spread this to everyone you know. Then you will see just who's in the White House and how he's trying to bring down this great country of ours.

Edited to change the link to an active link.

jerbear_2008_03036.jpg

Jerbear

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks for posting Jerbear, it is a real eye opener, most of it I knew before watching but it drove my thoughts home

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Every SOB in the white house belongs in Club Gitmo! Nothing but liars, thieves, communists and muslims!

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

No longer available. Jackie B.

5. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Not a Obama supporter, but she was born to American parents in Iran. My oldest was born in Japan, doesn't make him Japanese.

Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman. Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz, 1950, as part of a program where American doctors and agricultural experts sought to help jump-start developing countries' health and farming efforts. When she was five, the family moved to London for one year, returning to Chicago in 1963.[3]

In 1966 her mother, Barbara T. Bowman, was one of four child advocates that created the Erikson Institute. The Institute was established to provide advanced knowledge in child development for teachers and other professionals working with young children.[4]

Don't know if dad was a communist or not.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Glad I got to see it before it was yanked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.