1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Western Grand - Vernal, Utah

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by V10, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I am pleased to announce that the 2012 Western Grand will be held at the Vernal Rod & Gun club in Vernal, Utah. Right at the moment, I expect the dates to be September 4 - 9, 2012.

This year's shoot has seen a nice turn out, but I expect 2012 to be even better.

I have it on good authority that the Western Grand will be given the "June Shoot" treatment. Which means that there will be big money fun shoots, added money, and a good time for all participants.

Start making plans now to attend. If you haven't been able to attend the June Uintah Basin Shoot at Vernal, attending the 2012 Western Grand will give you a good idea of what you've been missing.

I've talked to a lot of shooters who have made the 2011 Western Grand their introduction to Vernal's hospitality and I can tell you that the reports are very complimentary.

But don't take their word, or my word, for it. Come out and see for yourself.

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.