1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 "Victory or Death!"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtjfMjjce2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtjfMjjce2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pass it on....

Jerbear

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Impeach judges? Make them accountable to politics?

Gasp!

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its past time! There are no leaders in DC! When they hung Meo on the Christmas tree the IMPEACHMENT procedeing should have started!

Let alone having a pres who brought a whole slug of tax cheats and socilist into MY white house!

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

One of the best I've seen.

5. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

A great speech. The sooner those ideas are implemented the better we will be!

6. turmite

turmite Member

Guys it is not implementation of these ideas we need. The need is men among us being men willing to make literal sacfifices so those ideas can succeed.

I am from Arkansas. I wrote an individual in Nebraska the day after Nelson showed his true colors, and told this individual that I have little money, but I would send the first $$ to start a fund to do a recall of him before the election next year! Imagine what would a pale sky it would be in DC if Nebraska, recalled the traitor, kicked him out of office and elected an ultra conservative before the election! I also volunteered to run fund raising drives to help get more cash there.

Now, sad to say, I have the same fight here on the home front. Lincoln caved, then had the aduacity to send me an email in reply to one I had sent, explaining to me why she did what she did and how it was going to help the fine citizens of Arkansas! I promised her in my email to her that if she voted for cloture, I would do everything in my power to sign up, enlist, organize as many as I can to make sure she is defeated this coming election. Sadly in Arkansas, the idea of a recall would be laughable because so many here are blinded by tradition rather than reality!

If anyone has any experience in how to go about mounting a campaign like this, please feel free to post. I am going to need all the help I can get, but I am going to keep my word to her!

Let's quit talking the talk, and start doing!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.