1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 SHOT show pic. Perazzi MX-12 adjustable rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steve W, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Here's another "Not-everyday" Perazzi on display at the 2012 SHOT show. The MX-12 with adjustable rib.

[​IMG]

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Isn't that just basically a MX2000/3 in a fixed trigger platform (w/ out the engraving)?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Sure looks like the same height and # of notches to me...

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

skeet_man.

It's the same rib as on MX-2000/3. The lowest adj. rib available for now.

As a matter of fact, you can order any combination (within regular production spec) on a new gun, if you can wait & willing to pay.

IMO, I never see the "need" or advantage for a adj. rib (for myself), I have some pigeon guns that I see 3/8" to 1/2" between the beads. On the other hand, I have some Driven Birds gun with thin stock that I can't see the front bead if I press my cheek on the stock, I pull the trigger when the comb touches my cheek. I never (or can't) chase figure 8.

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

what was the reason for Perazzi showcasing a MX12 with a adjustable rib, the same rib as from the M2000/3? Anyone was able to order a MX12 with an adjustable rib (MX2000/3 rib)since at least late 2009(when I last got quote for a MX12 with an adjustable rib).

6. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Ordered an MX2000/3 last month, adjustable rib & glove grip. Given the above, wondering if I'll get an MX12.

HJH

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Please post pictures and review once you get it. That's pretty much my dream sporting gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx12 review

perazzi sho