1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 PITA Washington State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by GoDawgs, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who helped run the PITA Washington State shoot this past week. It was a great shoot as always. Art Fenton and company always seem to do an excellent job. The weather was a little wacky but we're used to that. The targets seemed consistent from field to field.

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I want to add my thanks also. To Rudy,Jim,Art and Betty and the rest of the crew. It was a great run shoot. Lots of shiny things in the trophy case and if you shot well and were lucky enough to win something, I don't think you were disappointed.

Ajax

3. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Where are the scores posted??Nothing has been posted in the results section of the PITA web site.PJ

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

The editor may be traveling to the Pacific Grand. I believe the Grand Pacific starts this week.

Ajax

5. NW Gal

NW Gal TS Member

Jack...............Great shooting on the doubles.

It was a good shoot for the old timers

Art won the singles

I won the handicap

You got the doubles

And Grant got the HAA

So much for the young guns

Jim R

6. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Young guns? There were only about a dozen young guns there- it was all old timers!

7. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Congratulation Jim, I had to leave before the final scores were up.

Yep, it looks like we can count one for the old guys! Doesn't happen very often anymore but it's sweet when it does.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.