1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 MN High School Shoot - Thank You!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cjt09, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjt09

cjt09 TS Member

Congratulations to all the winners!! It was a great two days of shooting with 900+ Youth Shooters.

We at Alexandria Shooting Park want to THANK ALL OF YOU who participated in the 2012 MN High School Trapshooting Tournament. We hope you enjoyed it and will return next year. To this years graduating seniors, congratulations and we hope you can continue enjoying the sport of trapshooting beyond high school.

Please consider coming to the MN State Shoot, July 9th through the 15th. Monday July 9th is YOUTH DAY. Another fun day of trapshooting. Look at www.minnesotatrap.com website for program information....soon!

We extend a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE who helped us put this event on. Tom and I could not have done this without all the volunteers and hired help we had!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Tom and Cindy Townsend
    Alexandria Shooting Park

2. jhunts

jhunts Active Member

Tom,

Are the results posted anywhere?

Thanks.

John

3. cjt09

cjt09 TS Member

I believe the scores will be posted on the www.mnclaytarget.com website.

4. jhunts

jhunts Active Member

Thanks,

I did check there... hoping something more recent. I will await the posting there then.

Thanks again.

John

5. cjt09

cjt09 TS Member

Scores from the 2012 MN High School State Tournament are now posted on the website of www.mnclaytarget.com

Thank you John for the great work on the website!

Cindy

6. mnkid

mnkid TS Member

I would also like to thank Cindy and Tom Townsend, and all those who helped make Alexandria's first year hosting this event an extreme success. As always, the shoot ran smoothly, and the Shooting Park itself was beautiful!

A big THANK YOU to Jim and Sharon Sable, and all those working so hard on behalf of the MSHSCTL. What a fine production you have started, and have grown through the years!!!

It would be remissed if I didn't say anything about the sponsors of this event. Thanks to all the sponsors, and a special thank you to the MTA for being our feature sponsor. We value all of your partnerships tremendously.

I was also fortunate enough to be able to talk to some of the 900+ fine young shooters that competed while representing many different schools. It was nice meeting so many people, and am looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Scott Berning
    St. Michael-Albertville HS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.