1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 GRAND

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dontrys, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

Does anyone have info re: dates FOR 2012 GRAND, Please??? I had previously located and now I cannot duplicate the source, nor do I remember. My thinking is Aug. 1 thru Aug. 11, 2012....But!!! I'm not abs certain.
    THANKS, DON

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The 2012 Grand American is August 8th to the 18th. It was posted in the Events center during this years Grand. That's one week later than normal.

3. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

grntitan

Thanks for the info....YUP! that's the place I saw it. We older 'uns sometimes need a bit of a nudge to recall stuff.

Now here's a casual observation I made why waiting for a reply. I noted there were well over 70 hits (reads) with narry a disparaging word, comment, sarcastic remark, nor complaints about the weather, Sparta and/or Cardinal Center....etc., etc., etc!

Could this be a note worthy event or memorable moment here on TS.com??

Thanks Boys and Girls.
    DON

4. grntitan

Unfortunately you didn't read deep enough. There are a few although for the most part we are all starting to play nice together. We still have a few bad apples but they will eventually rot and fade away. I hope. :)

Matt

5. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

Matt,
    Thanks again.

As of this writing I only see your 2 posts and my 2. Am I being civil when I respond to y'all??

LOL, DON

6. grntitan

Oh your quite welcome.

Oh i see. You meant on your thread here. I gotcha now. I just misunderstood ya. Yeah Shhhhh lets keep it nice, peaceful and quiet. It's nice that away. :D

Matt

7. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Going for another crack at that Peach Ice Cream.

They were making a new batch and I heard the hit and miss engine hitting about every stroke so it was almost ready, but the line was long so I opted for the Chocolate. EXCELLENT as well.

Regards....Gerald

8. grntitan

Gerald,

The sound of that old hit'n'miss engine now instantly brings me to tasting that ice cream. There was a local antique tractor show recently. I heard a hit'n'miss engine in the distance and went running. Much to my dismay, it was just an engine running. Talk about a let down....................

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.