1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Grand American Vendors/Dealers/Tables

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gamba Man, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

Does anyone have a list of Vendors/Dealers/Tables, ......would like to see a list of vendors attending the 2012 Grand.

Cesare

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where you would find a list of all the vendors. You may simply try contacting the ATA or call Nicky Christian from the IDNR at 217-782-6752 and see if she can help.

Is there a vendor or product you are seeking in particular? I could possibly tell you if that vendor is usually there or the vendors that have been there in the past few years selling those items.

3. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

I was wondering if Cole Gunsmithing was going to attend,...or Beretta smiths/parts vendors such as Midwest Gun Works.

Cesare

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I don't recall Cole's but Both Beretta and Browning have gunsmiths on hand for repairs. There are also several other very good gunsmiths on site for the Grand including my trigger man Phillips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nicky christian idnr

trap grand america dealers