1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 BT 99 STOCK NEEDED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mamccully, Jun 5, 2013.

1. mamccully

mamccully TS Member

looking for a stock for my girls 2012 bt99 micro to rework to much recoil for her now any ideas were to get one

2. yetinme

yetinme TS Member

I have a 10 year old with one and ended up putting a Gracoil on it with LOP adjustment. It works well for him. We used the original stock and cut it down but we can expand it with age. I did it in my garage so cost was minimal.

3. mamccully

mamccully TS Member

sounds nice was lookink at doing the same thing . with like a boyds stock but didnt know about the quality

4. yetinme

yetinme TS Member

Don't know about the quality. I don't think adding the gracoil is a bad investment and doesn't hurt resale value of original stock.

5. mamccully

mamccully TS Member

true i saw fairly rough btt 99 with bump buster sold 1100.00 and i would of bought it but it was 10:30 and just emailed him and he sold next morning

6. RMR

RMR Member

we put a ken rucker bump buster on my daughters BT-99 micro when she was 9 and she shot it with no problems until was 13 and then she transitioned to a o/U.

7. mamccully

mamccully TS Member

ya i saw it guess I should of took a chance and woke you up

8. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

I recommend you consider having a slick slide job done on your stock. Carey Baron has done these on my friends guns and they all love it. JM