1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 AZ State Shoot - Ben Avery CTC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bas, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

The 2012 Arizona State Shoot will be held March 19-25 at the Ben Avery Clay Target Center. This is official. The complete 2012 schedule will be posted on the ASTA website shortly.

Betty Sackett
    ASTA Secretary

2. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Everyone at the ASTA does a Great job commiting their time to the shooters THANK YOU for the service. Any chances that BACTC got or will ever get one of the Grand shoots????

Mark Williams

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Betty,

Thats certainly good new for many of us ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Hello Betty, That is good news for the people living in the Phoenix area. I would like to thank you and all the board members for all the hard work that you do. I am on the Alberta board and I know what a thankless job it is. Hope to see you and Roger in early Nov. Trevor.

5. bas

bas Member

Nov for sure Trev....dinner, here! Along with that other "Alberta" pal of yours....B

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Dave S.

Just head south on I-17 freeway a few miles and take your pick ... There are restaurants and hotels all over the place from top shelf to bargain basement ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.