1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 WMCC Walleye Fry and Calcutta Program

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

pullbangloss_2008_0303234.jpg

Back again this year is Dale's famous walleye fry and calcutta. Details above.

Don't miss out on this shoot! It will with out a doubt be one of the biggest shoots for 2011!

If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a PM. The Fennville website is also listed on the program sheet above.

Matt Krizinski

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

darn it you guys do this to me every year

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

I'm still wore out from the Fennville Grand shoot and there going to have another great shoot at Fennville Rod and Gun , You know i won't miss it, all the shooting and WALLEYE , plus cant miss all the photo ops you and Perry give me Matt see you there ...Doug

4. pullbangloss

Cuban,

Might be a good time to make a trek back to the home grounds??? If you show up I will buy you lunch, LOL.

Matt Ski

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thanks for getting this up for us Matt - appreciate your help!

Cindy, Fennville Gun Club

6. cubancigar2000

Hey matt, I would love to but I am on 24-7 call in the summer for the Forest Service fire duty, cant go anywhere til it is over about Oct or early nov

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Matt-ster... you old salty dog you... Just like Lou, I cannot swim that far. But it sounds like fun... YOu and your regular shootin partner are excluded from this... right?

8. cubancigar2000

jack you should go, it is a great time and feed and you are not that far, just go around the lake & stop in chicago for a good time with the wife

9. DeAdLy.90T

DeAdLy.90T Member

Matt Ski,
    Hopefully you got a decent partner this year! I hate to drag you down 2yrs in a row lol!!

10. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

The turn out last year was HUGE- 8 squads of shooters! We will Start On Friday night wiht our fun shoot, continue on Saturday with games and a calcutta, then finish on Sunday with the Walleye Lunch-and Calcuttas,another big weekend at FRGC. Perry

11. pullbangloss

Thanks for the info Perry, I completely forgot about Friday and Saturday.

Uppity up.

Matt Ski

12. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for being away from the forum for a bit, have been busy visiting Grandma in Illinois and been hibrinating and recovering from the GRAND! :D HAHA J/P

To elaborate on what Perry and Matt have posted...this will be another 3 day event at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club. Mind you, last weekend during the GRAND, we threw Appr. 17,400 birds with two ranges, just think of what can happen with 3 Ranges that will be operating!!! :D

Friday, August 26th:

- Monthly Friday Night Fun Shoot: 50 Bird Calcutta with A/B Shooter DRAW from the 16 and 20 yard. Shooting will start around 5:00 with open rounds, Protections and games. Calcutta cutoff for signup is 7:30, call ahead if your running late (269.561.2133)

Saturday, August 27th:

- Club will open around 9:00 am for Breakfast, Protections and Games. The Calcutta signup cutoff is 1:00 which will consist of a 50 bird DRAW from the 23 and 27 yard. If shooters are interested, we will host a second calcutta.
    - We will also be having a Skeet tournamet going on. Individual event of 50 birds which number of payouts will be determined on number of people participating.

Sunday, August 28th:

- Everything according to flyer above. The club will be serving breakfast in the morning, with shooting starting around 9:00am. . Tentative time for the 75 bird PICK is around 1:00. The second calcutta will kick off after, timing not really known, all depends on first calcutta. Events will be run like normal second sunday calcutta.

Please PM either CindyFenn (Cindy), BornTOScore (Eric), moore5833 (Perry) or PullBangLoss (Matt K.) or reply to this thread with any questions relating the weekend.

Anxious to have another active weekend at the club! Hope to see all the shooters back from the GRAND weekend.

Keep everyone posted!

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

13. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

14. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

15. Cabobob

Cabobob Member

Can't wait for another great shoot at the Fennville Gun Club. Bob M

16. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Keeping our fingers crossed the motor and gear box comes soon for the 3rd field. We're working on it!

17. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Sure hoping to have the motor by Tuesday so a crew can be assembled to rearrange the machines on Tuesday!

Hope everyone can handle two 3-day events of shooting within 2 weeks!

Hope to see everyone on Friday!

Eric

F.R.G.C Rangemaster!

18. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Eric

Don't worry we all know you'll do your best to make it happen and that will be more than enough. Its allways a great shoot at Fennivlle Gun Club thanks to all the hard working Members there.

Thanks

Have a good one

Don S.

19. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

20. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.