1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 Texas State Team

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by texaswebbshooter, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texaswebbshooter

texaswebbshooter Member

2011 Texas State Team congratulation to all.
    Men’s First Team
    Coy Bailey - Captain
    Bob Carmichael
    Troy Collier
    John Hoffland
    Jeff H. Webb

Men’s Second Team
    Jon Hataway
    Darin Clawson
    Danny Thomason
    Harold Nelms
    Tom Cunningham

Ladies Team
    Catherine Heimann - Captain
    Tori Webb
    Audrey Phillips
    Jerri Webb
    Trish O’Connor

Veteran Team
    Noel Blaas – Captain
    Virgil Rickel

Senior Veteran Team
    Joe Max Walker- Captain
    Earl Hawk

Sub-Junior Team
    Cole Anders - Captain
    Austin Sublett

Junior Team
    Amanda Caton - Captain
    Cade Pursley

2. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

Who is Coy Bailey ???

3. 2005Kid

2005Kid Member

Well he is a Handsome Guy(YA RIGHT):) that has all the right Stuff, Shoots a Browning (525)at all events and Has alot of Heart I am Proud of you Coy!!! And Glad to call you My FRIEND!!! CONGRATS!!!

JH Cleveland.

4. Texaslightning

Texaslightning TS Member

It’s hard to believe that he didn’t even have to bend the barrels to raise the point of impact on those sporting clays guns to make it. Congrats to Coy Bailey you did well my friend. Congrats to the rest of the Texas state team members for the 2011 year you all did great and it is quite an accomplishment.

5. jhh

jhh Member

Best known around here as Bubba, Usual greeting to me at the club is "Old Man, ready to get your a-- kicked", re his equipment as noted above, says he shoots on good looks and talent. You see him and you will know that he must be talented. He is dear to all of us here in Abilene, Good going Bubba. Regards John Hancock

6. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Congrats to all the team winners. Good shooting.

Doyal Duncan

7. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Notice a bunch of Webb's on team. R they related?????

Doyal

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Coy Is One Of The Nicest Guy's You Could Ever Meet. Great attitude & Always Very Pleasent To Be Around. Oh Yea, One HECK Of A Shooter & If You Plan On Beating Coy Better Bring YOUR Lunch It's Going To Be Awhile.!!!!!Congrats. To A Gentleman & A Fine Trapshooter. Joe Whitehurst President N.M.S.T.A.

9. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

Thanks John and Joe and Jim,I have the best friends I could ever ask for in the Trapshooting world and the support and help I get from all of them is just unbelievable.I look forward every weekend no matter where it may be to get to spend a day with them and to forget my worries for a few hrs that day and at the end of the day, I look around and I'm very thankful to be a part of it all....This one is for all of my friends I've made the last 3 years.

10. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

"Bubba" doesn't need to bend the barrels JH, he just shoots where their gonna be.It might be your taking him "under your wing"is part of his success??? Jim Poor

11. yuccaknob

yuccaknob TS Member

Congratulations to Bubba. Please note that another Abilene Shooter is also on the State Team. Our adopted son (not really) also is on the Junior team. We are extremely proud for Cade Pursley, as he is one of our shooting buddies and traveled with us this past year.
    Don & Patty Dunn

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Congrat!

Sounds like you all are having a lot of fun with it down there in the Lone Star state. Never been to Texas but it sounds like a great place to live.

Good shooting, Hope you can Add the Great lakes Grand or the Ohio state shoot to some of your travels.

13. yuccaknob

yuccaknob TS Member

Congrats also go out to another adopted son from Breckenridge that shoots at Abilene Sub-Junior Austin Sublett Great Job Austin
    Don & Patty Dunn

14. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

Jim you we right about John Hancock, he did take me under his wing about 3 years ago and has helped me tremendously and has been a big help in so many ways and is always there to help when any kind of problems arrive. I'm very lucky to have John as a friend and shooting buddy,I couldn't ask for a better friend and one more thing when John and I are shooting practice he always trys to drop a target at the end to let me win and he looks over at me and smiles, now thats a good friend ....

Bubba Bailey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.