1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 SHOT SHOW

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RFGA2, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

I will be attending the 2011 SHOT SHOW exhibiting at the Johnston Bros. booth. I just wanted to see who was going to be at the show?

Bob Gibson

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bob, my son Foster will be attending the show for the entire week.

I will ask him to stop by your booth. Let me know your booth number and I will forward to Foster.

Bud Bartholow

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I'm going, the 18th & 19th. I usually plan my visit in advance, can't cover the whole show in two days, too many friends there to see, so I have to skip approx. 60% of it. Let me know what section you are in, I'll check it out.

4. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Bob I'm going to be there on the 18th, 19th, and 20th.

Brad

5. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Brad:

Perhaps a Hudepohl or two will be in order to properly remember the good times of the Beer Tent in Vandalia!

BG

6. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

BobbyRobert,

I'll be there with bells on!! My sister recently started working for the NRA as Coordinator for the Women in Shooting Sports program and will attend with me and her significant other with an eye toward meeting folks who own or run shooting ranges and would like to host clinics introducing women to the shooting sports. I know that you know a folk or two in that position, so I'll ask you to give her some leads.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Mike (Myrtlewood) Mann

7. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

The Johnston Brothers Booth # is 3720. Stop by for a free silicone treated gun cloth.

Bob Gibson

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Boy! I looked at the exhibitors list. What a juggernaut it has become. I've only been to one - the first one. It was held in St. Louis and couldn't have been a tenth of what it has become. I thought about going for a day but I doubt you can cover it completely in less than three days.

9. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Barry:

I have been to everyone of the Shot Shows including the first one in St. Louis, where I think it was the coldest I have ever been. it has just been announced by the NSSF that they are "voluntarily" asking exhibitors to cut back on the size of their booth space for the 2012 Show. I represent several lines at the show and it looks like the NSSF will be picking our booth spaces for 2012.

Last year's show was too big to work. I had booths spread all over the show and it was very tough to get to specific booths as the signage was terrible last year.

The best site for the Show is the Las Vegas Convention Center but we are no longer there but at the Sands.

The Shot Show started to allow Law Enforcement products a few years ago and now SHOT accounts for a huge show because of them. I represent both commercial and LE products and many manufacturers have two booths, one LE and one commercial.

At the end of the day, I am glad to get out of the show and find a nice soft bar stool.

Bog Gibson

10. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Bob is right about the show, last year was bad, people got lost between the halls, even with the map they provided. I found myself went back to Perazzi 4 or 5 times just to sit down and read the map.

11. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

We'll be there!
    Wayne Downham / Camden, IN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.