1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 HARLAN CAMPBELL CLINIC IN MINNESOTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sm519, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm519

sm519 Member

The dates for Harlan Campbell's 2011 shooting clinic in Minnesota is Thursday June 30th and Friday July 1st. The second clinic is Saturday July 2nd and Sunday July 3rd, 2011. The clinic will be held at the Owatonna Gun Club, Owatonna, MN. The cost of each two-day clinic is $325.00 plus your shells and target costs to the host club. Harlan's clinics fill up fast, so don't delay in getting in your reservations; first come-first served. Also, Harlan will be holding one-day clinic on Saturday, April 23rd. This will be a 1-day course for doubles and the cost is $165.00. We can host 6-8 students at this class. If the demand is great, this class can be changed from a doubles class to a 1-day handicap class. For more information about Harlan Campbell's clinic, please visit his web site at harlancampbelljr.com
    You may also call my cell phone at 507-458-2546. Good Shooting!!!

Scott Messenger
    Clinic Coordinator
    519 E. Belleview
    Winona, MN 55987
    507-458-2546 cell

2. sm519

sm519 Member

What a great late Christmas present or New Year present for the shooter in your life. Present him or her with a gift of Harlan's shooting clinic. They will truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. If you would like to purchase a pre-paid gift certificate to Harlan's class, give me a call at 507-458-2546. I will gladly put together a gift certificate suitable for presentation. Happy New Year and Good Shooting!!

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If any of you from out of town have never been to Owatonna GC, it is totally first class conditions. no tree b/g, great conditons to shoot in and first rate folks that run the place.

4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Scott,

Merry christmas and Very Happy New Year from your mates Downunder, say Gidday to Don S. for me, will he be doing any shooting this summer.

Not sure of next summer as yet, I am opening a new bigger (security) work shop on Tuesday 4th January, all depends on business at the moment.

Hope your winter has not been to tough, we are 32 Celsius (94% fahrenheit) here tomorrow, going shooting with the boss and the guy's.

Would love to attend Harlen's clinic, have done one with big Leo and just received his latest two DVD's not that it seems to help my ability any.

All the best,

Gary........Downunder.

5. sm519

sm519 Member

Good day mate. Greeting from Minnesota. We are 18 degrees and 26 inches of snow. Want to swap? Don S. says hi and looking forward to the Grand this year.
    Glad you are well. Hey, maybe you should come over and take Harlan's class.

6. sm519

sm519 Member

Just another reminder!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.