1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 Grand RV spaces for rent?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by darwinbene, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

0   0   0

Planning to attend the 2011 Grand and want to start looking for RV space to rent for the 12 days of the shoot and possible day or two before and after.

I would like to get one with all three hookups for a first choice, elec and water 2nd choice and elec. only 3rd choice. Email to dbjanette@hotmail.com and include phone number to call if you would like or will contact by email.

Thanks Darwin

2. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

0   0   0

I first posted this thread 10/3/10 with no response. So I thought I would try again.

Have talked to both ATA and IDNR about RV spaces for the 2011 Grand. From what I can get is that no one can make a decision about who is going to handle the reservation. Maybe after the first of the year things will get sorted out. With all the buzz about the added money from the Martins it is going to be busy for booking a space.

If any one has someone that is interested in putting their space up for 2011 have them get in touch with me.

Thanks, Darwin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.