1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 B&P USA MASTERS CUP - OLYMPIC TRAP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Allen Chubb, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

Dear International Shotgun Sports Athletes & Enthusiasts,

The Board of Directors of Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc. are pleased to officially announce the 2011 B&P USA Masters Cup in Olympic Trapshooting to be held on May 21 & 22 at the Keystone Shooting Park range near Dalmatia, Pennsylvania. This is a 200 Target event shot over two days (100, 100 + Final). Registration is limited to (30) competitors. Our website is not quite ready for launch as of this date, so please send me an email and I will forward several attached documents concerning this competition as well as details regarding the Keystone Shooting Park site.

The B&P USA Masters Cup is sponsored by Baschieri & Pellagri of Bologna, Italy and B&P USA of Bensenville, Illinois. This will be an annual event with a perpetual B&P Masters Cup awarded to the champion. The competition will be a registered event with USA Shooting. Please refer to the attached competition program for more details.

We are tremendously honored to have secured a partnership with Baschieri & Pellagri in order to bring such a high quality event to North America. We invite all to register for this first annual B&P USA Masters Cup.

Best Regards,

Allen Chubb

President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

will B&P be selling shells to the general public at this event? If so, what will be the pricing (i.e. will it cheaper than what they sell it for on their website)?

3. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

Sernv99,

B&P is a permanent sponsor of the KSP facility and we will therefore be selling B&P ammunition to our patrons and club members at a very reasonable rate. They will not be available to the general public as we are not a distributor or dealer.

Thank You,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

4. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Based on what I've seen, if you want Baschieri & Pelagri shells, you would do well to show up at KSP and buy what Allen has on-hand - as B&P has given him a SIZEABLE discount.

While they are still fairly expensive, the old adage remains true: you get what you pay for. Italian shells have won almost every Olympic medal since the 1970's.

If you're thinking about trying B&P shells, the Keystone Shooting Park would be the best scenario in which to "try before you buy".

-J.F. Wolfington

5. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Agree with Voolfie. Have never shot B&P until KSP. Mach & Legend available.
    While you cannot tell from my scores, I shoot mostly the former and am very impressed with its performance. Still need "sidewinder"-type shells where the shot will automatically FOLLOW the bird to be competitive. WARNING: Olympic Trap is addictive! Chichay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.