1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 ALABAMA STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by THALL, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THALL

THALL Member

The Members and Board of Directors of the Alabama State Trapshooting Association hope you can make it to our 2011 shoot. I have posted a link above to our website that contains a pdf of our program. I want to thank Hank Johnson for all of his website help for us. If you have any questions, please contact me at tim@timhallcpa.com or send me a private message. Thanks & shoot well. Tim Hall

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Tim, when I went to that site all it showed was the name. Jackie B.

3. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

On the left are pages to click on, try it, it might work. Your Welcome

4. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

that shoot will be on us befor we know and i just found out today the georgia state shoot is the last weekend of this month i think jerry

5. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Tim,
    How about updating the Dixie Trap site to show the Stars and Bars results???

Doc

6. THALL

THALL Member

Jackie, please try the link above. Then scroll down to the bottom right hand side of the page & you will see "2011 $TATE $HOOT PROGRAM", click on the target to the left of those words & that should take you to the program. Then try what seymour/82 commented on. If not, please contact me & I will send you a pdf of the program.

Jerry, I hate that I cannot make it to the Georgia shoot this year, first time I have missed it in three years. I will see you down at Dixie.

Doc, it is hard to find good help these days (LOL). I sent Becky an e-mail about the scores not being updated. Her having to live with Bill is enough punishment for anyone.

Please note on page 9 of the program about a lucky draw for Fridays handicap. Money in the pot is up to $1,600 as of right now & we are trying to get that amount up to $3,000 by the time the shoot gets here.

Shoot Well.

Tim Hall.

7. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

alright my friend take care and shoot well when you can and all you can, hey doc you going up for the ga. state shoot

8. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

The file on the ASTA website is a .html web page file and I have checked it on the top five browsers, FireFox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari. All were able to display it as such. The Alabama State Shoot Program was converted from a .pdf file for speed. A .pdf file of this size takes longer to load than a .html file.

Anyhow, we have it in .pdf if you would like us to email it to you. Leave a reply on this thread, PM me, or contact Tim or Don on the ASTA website www.alabamatrapshooters.com

If we can help, please let us know.

Break'em All

Hank Johnson

9. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Hi Tim: I agree, Becky already has her hands full...

Planning to attend the Georgia shoot; anyone else from Alabama going?

Doc

10. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

yea ray i have never shot over there going to try and get over there friday morning or saturday morning jerry

11. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

You got that right Jerry, Good Food, Good Friends, Great Targets and a whole lot of fun, People that say Hello and will start up a conversation bout nothing.

Becky tries to keep Bill on a leash most of the time, but that's a Hard Job !!

In last years State Shoot we had people form ten states that joined us for our Southern Hospitality, we hope to have even more this year.

Doc & Kentucky plow Man, best of luck in the Ga. State shoot, Break'em All.

See Y'all at Dixie.

Hank

12. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

This will be my third year shooting with the "Bama" gang! Like all the previous posters have stated it is one of the best state shoots going. If you like smaller shoots with a great bunch of people, great targets then you owe it to yourself to give it a try! Bill, Tim and the rest of the gang are some of the nicest people you will ever have the pleasure to meet and shoot with. Everyone has heard of good old Southern Hospitality, here is your chance to truly experience it. Along with South Carolina, these are the two shoots I always try to make!!!
    Van

13. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

this will only be my 2nd state shoot, i went all the way to mo, for their state shoot last year but then i did not get to shoot anymore till the fall , i got to shoot the rebel yell,i love it down here in alabama, i just need to get me a job so i can afford to shoot here but i,m planning on making it over to ga, state and then the alabama state shoot anybody from outta state alabama need a place to stay i have a outside storage building that is private, has it,s own bathroom and a set of twin beds,airconditioned and the best part it,s so cheap you,ll love it,it,s only about 20 mins from dixie trap range, just let me know thanks jerry

14. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

15. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

16. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

Bill at Dixie Trap has a shoot this weekend (Sunday Trap, Sat.- Skeet Stars & Bars.

I'll be there to defend my "G" class title - Come On Out.

Trappypappy

17. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

18. THALL

THALL Member

I saw that Bill Ellis came down to get some registered targets in & shot a 100 in the singles. Guess he does not need a whole lot of practice. Good Shooting. Tim Hall

19. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

getting closer

20. THALL

THALL Member

I talked with Bill Parson today & he told me that he is down to just a few open camping spots. If you want a camping spot, please contact Bill Parson at billparson@bellsouth.net or send me an e-mail (see first post) or drop me a PM. Shoot well. Tim Hall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.