1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2010 US Open @ WSRC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jevoliva, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Anyone know if this is still going to be held? No program that I could find on-line and the shoot is not listed on presquad.com....

Thanks!

John

2. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

June 10,11,12,13,

jpark

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

ATA promotion at it's finest. I'll be there. Come by and have a toddy, John. Camp spot 460 in Massassauga

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

jpark - I know the dates, I am looking for the program. Lack of a program about a month out from the shoot plus not being listed on presquad.com (which the ads and flyers clearly state that it will be) have me worried that this shoot is not going to take place.

Barry - c'mon man. You know the ATA doesn't run this shoot anymore - the IDNR does. Anyways, if they have the shoot, I am 90% sure I will be there. My problem in needing to know this information is that I need to fly out to Houston Sunday night of the shoot. I was planning on going to Nashville, but because of the flooding and the fact that I could get more AA points at the US Open makes me want to switch shoots. That means I will need to fly out of STL now instead of Nashville. I don't want to switch my ticket if they are not going to have the shoot since I already have a ticket out of Nashville. I have sent an e-mail to the WSRC - I will post here when I hear something back.

5. t-bar

t-bar Member

Programs will be out soon guys.

6. t-bar

t-bar Member

here you are

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Barb -- seen the flyer. It's on the WSRC website... but you know that is not the same as a program... my concern rests with both of things posted above... no program published yet PLUS not having the shoot listed on presquad.com (which is stated on the flyer) 36 days before the shoot starts. That was the reason for the inquiry...

But, I will take you for your word... I will start making plans on transferring my ticket from Nashville to STL soon.... thanks!

P.S. Can you talk to the powers that be that are handling the program and make sure that I am mailed one? I haven't shot the US Open in a couple of years and I have probably been dropped from the mailing list... thanks!

8. t-bar

t-bar Member

Will do John. Looking forward to seeing you.

9. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

The shoot is going to happen, just show up squad and shoot.

Ronbo

10. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I will be there for the weekend.

11. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

John. Nope, didn't know that. Don't care, I'll be there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.