1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2010 SHOT SHOW- Who is going?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RFGA2, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Who will be out in Vegas next week? Bob Gibson I will be working several booths but can be reached at the JOHNSTON BROS Booth.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Can't. Going to Ben Avery to shoot.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Sorry Bob...those days are over ....so instead I will be in Miami shooting the Florida Chain Shoot !!!...Hope to see you sometime soon............Uncle Sam

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Wish I could. I have never been to one.

5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Roberta,

See ya there with bells on. Gonna be doing some training about the wonders of fine high-grade Myrtlewood. Looking forward to seeing all the usual "suspects" er-prospects.

Regards and travel safe, Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks Your Myrtlewood Source

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I've only been to one. The first one.

7. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

I have been to all of them. The first one in St Louis would have fit in a small expo hall. Now it can only fit in Vegas and Orlando.

Uncle Sam: Shoot well in FLorida. It will be just like Erie weather so you should do well.

The Mike Mann of Ct & CA fame??????

8. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Yes Robert the Mike Mann of Ct. and Ca. fame. Some in Ct. and Ca. would question your loose use of the word "fame". I'll trip over ya in some hallway somewhere in Las Vegas. Looking forward to seeing the new facility. Travel safe.

Mike Mann

9. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the Wallace Beinfeld Antique & Sporting Arms show is not in the same week as SHOT show this year, I'll have to make two trips.

I'll stay at Palazzo, so I can walk to the SHOT show indide the building, no need to drive and no need to bring a jacket, but It's getting expensive, my room at Palazzo cost almost double from before.

I'm going to check out a few new shotguns, talk to a few permanent fixtures at the show, dinner at "Restaurant Charlie" at Palazzo is always good . After that, what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.

10. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Beinfield is this Fri-Sunday and SHOT starts Monday. So they are back ti back.

11. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

SHOT show starts on Tuesday (19th), not Monday.

Beinfield show starts on Thursday (14th) afternoon for dealer trades, best to be there to catch all the good stuff. Then everybody starts packing after lunch on Sunday, very little interest left.

I prefer what they did before, SHOT show Tue~Fri. Beinfield Fri.~Sun. I can make one trip for both.

12. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

What is the purpose of the Shot Show? Is it for companies to display their new wares only. As you might have guessed, I have never been. I attend several other shows to purchase hunting supplies and fishing supplies for the upcoming seasons and wondered if folks do the same at the Shot Show. Thanks for your response. Jackie B.

13. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'll be there...come see me in Booth 4061!!!

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.