1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2010 Harlan Campbell Clinic in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

Harlan Campbell will be coming to Minnesota again in 2010 for his shooting clinic. The clinic dates are Thursday and Friday, July 1-2 and Saturday and Sunday, July 3-4, 2010. This is the week before the 100th Minnesota State Shoot. This is the 6th year that Harlan has come to Minnesota. Although it has been held at the Winona Sportsmen's Club in the past, this year I would like to move to a more central location. The 2010 Campbell Clinic will most likely be held at the Owatonna Gun Club, Owatonna, MN. The location will be finalized in the very near future. If you would like to get personal shooting instruction from a great shooter and teacher, this is the clinic to attend. I am now taking reservations for Harlan's 2010 Shooting Clinic. The cost for the clinic is $300 plus the cost of targets, lunch and your shells. If you would like to reserve your spot in the 2010 Clinic, please send me your name, address, and phone number along with a check for $150.00 down payment to hold your spot in class. Harlan only takes 6 students per class, so don't delay. Class will be filled on a first come-first served basis.

Scott Messenger
    Clinic Coordinator
    1150 Gilmore Ave.
    Winona, MN 55987
    507-454-4775 office
    507-458-2546 cell

2. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just a reminder. Happy Thanksgiving fellow shooters!

3. SCOTT MESSENGER

It is official. The 2010 Harlan Campbell Shooting clinic will be held at the Owatonna Gun Club on July 1-4, 2010. The first class will be Thursday and Friday, July 1-2, 2010 and the second class will be Saturday and Sunday July 3-4,2010. Harlan's clinic cost is still at $300 for a 2-day class covering singles, handicap, and doubles. I am taking reservations on a first come; first served basis. Please don't delay in making your shooting plans as Harlan's clinics always fill up. Just give me a call at 507-458-2546 cell or 507-454-4775 office to make your reservation. Merry Christmas!!!!

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Harlan does a great job and Owatonna is one nice club to shoot at. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the best.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harlem campbell shooting clinic cost