1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? 2010/2011 Bucks County Winter League ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Spanky, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Could someone plese front me the name/phone number of the gal who runs the Bucks County Winter League. I met her in the spring at a shoot but, have her card misplaced among my shooting contacts.

I want to shoot this league again after some years of a laps, my club dropped out of it some time back????????????? Why, I don't know???????????????? Don't care why??????????

Just need the details of how I can shoot in it again. The clubs back at that time were great clubs to shoot at and was very well run program. I think the leauge will start in Mid-September and I don't want to start the league late.

Please pm me with any help in this matter. Thank you, Spank.

2. det131

det131 Member

Spanky:

We will be once again hosting the Bucks County Winter League at Bucks County Fish and Game, along with the other clubs. If you provide me with an e-mail I will see that Kate gets your information.

When I see her I'll suggest she put an invite to shooters here on TS

Jim.

3. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

Spanky,you have a PM

4. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

Spanky,you have a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.