1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2009 Kentucky State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Does anyone know if the KTL has set the date for the Kentucky State Shoot for 2009? Indiana is experiencing an overlap with Michigan now for state shoots, since we assumed at our annual meeting in July that Michigan would hold their state shoot over the 4th of July weekend as has been the norm. Therefore, we set the 2009 Indiana State Shoot for July 7-12th. However, I received word today that the 2009 Michigan State Shoot will be the 6-12th and we will need to find out if Kentucky will follow suit with Michigan and hold their state shoot on the same weekend as Michigan, or will hold it the week earlier or later.

Throwing this out tonight in hopes of a reply in the early AM to save a series of phone calls tomorrow.

Thanks,

John Voliva

2. IndianaTrapshooter08

IndianaTrapshooter08 TS Member

John, from what I heard from Randy and a couple other guys at Missouri. And at a few other shoots, they still planned on having it over fourth of July weekend. Just like in the past, but waiting on approvl from the club.

Guthrie

3. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

We always shoot on the weekend of the 4th. That would put us starting the 1st. going thru the 5 th. of July.

Terry Dean

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Now comes into question when Minnesota and Wisconsin will be. Wisconsin states it will be the third week of July. Would that be the 20-26th for 2009? Minnesota I found on the website as the 6th-12th. So, right now (depending what we do tomorrow), we have Minnesota, Indiana, and Michigan all on the same week. Kentucky is the week before and Wisconsin will be two weeks after.

Going to make some phone calls now....

John

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You can thank PA for all of this.

Don

6. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

John, Alot of people up North are curious to see how this all plays out. E-mail me when you have some spare time, I need to ask you a few things, Bro. Tom Strabavy

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Please see new thread: ITA BOD meeting - October 18, 2008

Should answer most questions.

Thanks,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.