1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2009 Indiana State Shoot Target Requirements and..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

After fielding many phone calls and e-mails on the target requirement issue for the 2009 Indiana State Shoot, I want to let everyone publicly know that this issue and the target requirements for the 2008-2009 All State Team will be addressed at our next Board of Directors meeting, which will probably occur sometime in October. As soon as we have made a decision on these two issues, we will make them public both on the ITA’s website and through Mr. Roland King’s ATA Delegates column in Trap & Field. If you have any thoughts on these issues, please do not hesitate to contact a board member. Thank you for concern and I wish everyone a good end to the current target year and a successful 08-09 year.

Thanks,

John Voliva<br>
    President<br>
    Indiana Trapshooters Association

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

John

Some people at our club say I'm pushy. I didn't mean to have you jump the gun. But at least I'll get some folks off my back when I get to the club tonight.

Thanks - Bill Radwan

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Bill,

You certainly were not the first -- but you were the last (so far) :) -- just thought I might save some time on the phone with this. The e-mail responses I have gotten down to just cut and paste, but it would save the sender some time. I understand that this a "hot issue" and other than CERALand, it will be the #2 & #3 topics talked about. And no, I do not have an update on CERALand.... yet.

John

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.