1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2009 Canadians In Calgary Alberta

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AHEIA Bob, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Hello Folks: Just letting you know that pictures and scores are posted daily re the 2009 Canadian Trapshooting Championships in Calgary. Web site is http://www.2009cdntrapchamp.com/ First 2 days of activity are there for your perusal.

Cheers!
    Bob

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

up/ kyle

3. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

All the result pages are blank.

4. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Please try again as the rsults pages show all the results on my pc as they did last night. If your difficulty persists, please contact our "techie" at Joey@aheia.com and perhaps he can sort it out for you but I believe the difficulties are at your end. Sorry you are having trouble.

Cheers!
    Bob Gruszecki

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thanks for the post Bob.

Nice to see how my friends from Canada are doing.

Great to see Two Dogs Wylie back in action !!! Please tell him I said hello.

Thanks again, Dave in NY

6. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

Is there any way you could post the results on this thread?

7. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Hello Danny 56! I checked with our computer guru and here is his advice:

"The scores are being posted as .PDF files at the end of each day. You need to make sure that
    A) Your Web browser is up to date. If you are using Internet Explorer you can do that at "http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com"
    B) You have an up to date version of Adobe Reader installed. You can do that at "http://get.adobe.com/reader/"

If you still cannot read the scores you may have a problem that you will have to address with your Internet Service Provider."

Cheers!
    Bob Gruszecki

8. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

I have it working. Thank you so much.

9. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Hello folks - another great day of camaraderie, great shooting and weather cooperation! Scores for the day and results to date are posted on our site. www.2009cdntrapchamp.com Please also feel free to enter the photo lounge to see some of the faces and activities.

Many thanks to all the participants who have travelled from far and wide as well as our home crew. People have been great and I am pleased to say that our team of volunteers from kitchen crew to trap kids received many compliments. Certainly shows the type of great people that trapshooters are!

Proud to be part of the trapshooting community!

Cheers!
    Bob Gruszecki

10. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Saturday Singles Championship: Keith Saunders is Champion with 199 after a shoot/off with Runner-Up Pat Lamont. The scores are now up. Ron McConnell got closed AA after a long shoot/off with Rod Boll. Another great day at the Calgary Gun Club.

11. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Keith Who from were, Ontariooo,Simcoe,Ontario.

All the Best

Joe Woods/Ontario

12. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the winners. What a beautiful facility. Some great scores from great competitors. Any more results for the caps and doubles? Bill Malcolm

13. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Final scores for all events and the HOA and HAA will be up on the site shortly www.2009cdntrapchamp.com Take the time to visit the photo gallery - over 1000 photos there that capture the faces, the place, the camaraderie and of course the shooting. Thank you to Louise Lampard for her photography expertise.

Many thanks to all who participated and certainly to everyone who helped put this gargantuan task together. Thanks especially to all who conveyed such complimentary remarks - right back at ya! To my office staff who stepped to the plate - Thank You... the attendance bag you assembled for each participant was a huge hit - you set a standard with that goodie bag that is unequalled, even at the Grand! Your long hours and cheerful disposition did not go unnoticed.

We were very happy to have been able to host this years championships and look forward to next years event in Vancouver. Thanks to Ron Todd, outgoing President of the CTA for all his effort at this tournament and over the past years serving as President. Congratulations and welcome to the new incoming President of the CTA - Jim Wood from Ontario. We appreciated all the help from the CTA at this tournament.

From the squadding to the target setting to the trap kids and loaders...On behalf of AHEIA and our volunteer team THANK YOU! To the kitchen staff who served up over 92 pounds of bacon and all the excellent meals - THANK YOU! To the facility manager and his lovely wife - Martin and Louise Lampard - Wow... what a great job! He never stopped running for 5 days during the competition and for several weeks prior...GREAT JOB Martin! To the tournament co-ordinator, Joey Gruszecki, many thanks for a job well done... I'm proud of you son! To APTA President and Calgary club member Jim Thomson, your help, leadership and friendship was indispensible!

To everyone who trekked from far and wide to attend and to all the locals who attended, thank you for making this tournament a success. We had participants from California, Washington, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia and Cape Breton. We are proud to share our spectacular facility with you and extend a hearty welcome to each and every one of you to come and visit us again soon. Until then, all the very best and straight shooting!

Cheers!
    Bob Gruszecki

14. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bob you and your staff should be very proud of the way you hosted the Canadian. It was by far the best Canadian that I have ever been to. Trevor Dawe.

15. LI

LI TS Member

I'll second that Trevor, first class all the way. Larry Ivany

16. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Fabulous job from you and your crew, Bob!.....the pig roast with all the trimmings on Saturday was outstanding!....still the best place to shoot trap IMHO!!...so nice to see and visit with so many of my shooting pals.

Ron Burr

17. AHEIA Bob

AHEIA Bob TS Member

Thanks for the kind words folks and thanks for being part of it all.

Cheers!
    Bob Gruszecki

18. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

What a great report! Congrats to all! Wish I had been there (last time I was on the grounds my Ljutic spit out an ejector.) Anybody find it - send to Al Ljutic as evidence.

19. ljutic73

Who won the doubles shootoff?

20. ljutic73

Thanks, Shawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

keith saunders calgary