1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2009 Canadian Olympic Shotgun Championship Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cecritz, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cecritz

cecritz Member

California natives Jake Wallace,Castaic and Michael Flores of Sacramento traveled to Vancouver to compete in the 2009 Canadian Olympic shotgun Championships. Jake Wallace captured the Men's Open Division Championships and Michael Flores won the Junior Open title. Both Jake and Michael are California State champions and will now travel to Colorado springs to compete in the United States National Shotgun Championships starting July 15th. Congratulations to both, job well done.

2. cecritz

cecritz Member

i haven't seen them listed yet try losttarget.com they should be posted soon

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Any Canadian shooters at this shoot? Trevor Dawe.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I took this off another talk board. I've asked in an email for a link to all scores.

Some results from the 2009 Canadian International Championships which were just held July 5 -7/09:

1st - Guiseppe DiSalvatore - 228 +21 = 249 Closed Champ Men

2nd- Drew Shaw - 220 + 21 = 240 "A" Class Men

1st - Cynthia Meyer - 205 + 18 = 223 Closed Champ Women

2nd - Susan Nattrass - 201 + 19 = 220 Open Women

There was a small contingent of American shooters including Jake Wallace, Michael Flores and Richard White; who all shot admirably. The shoot was attended by thirty two shooters. The first half of the shoot was sunny and warm with the second half being shot under rainy conditions.

The 2010 Canadian International Championships is being planned to be held in Winnipeg, Manitoba some time in the middle of July. We hope you can make plans to attend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.