1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2009 California State Shoot Scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Augie Daddi, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Wow! Whoever created that search program did a great job. Best I've seen yet. You can search event winners, event all scores and individuals for all events.

My personal thanks to that person. Since I'm not there, it's the next best thing.

Looks like they're having great weather too.

Augie

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Walt Hastings is probably doing the inputing as he does for CGSTA, so thanks Walt and to David who probably wrote the program. It sure is good... up to date scores, etc. Fred

3. david

david Member

Thanks Augie and Fred. I import the data directly from the shootcompute system.

David

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

David,

Wish this could be done for the IL State shoot. Any chance? Shoot last day was June 21 and folks are still waiting for results to be posted. Word has it they used ShootCompute just like CA.

Thanks,
    Joe

5. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

I was at the CA State Shoot on Thursday, June 25th. Surprised to see scores posted so soon.
    Thanks also to Ken Yamaguchi for classifying and Norm Volponi for squading.
    I hadn't shot a match in about 12 years and had a great time. Norm put me on Squad 77-5 way down in the Gobi Desert. Forgot how far it was down there. Last four fields out of 60. Had a ball even though my 77 from 22 yrds sucked. Squad 77 and shot a 77---hmmm---Norm should have put me in Squad 100.
    Next year will go down the night before so I'm rested up.
    CGSTA did a GREAT job! Thanks again to everyone involved.
    Mike Cunningham
    ATA Vet
    Groveland, CA
    Mother Lode Gun Club Jamestown, CA

6. bas

bas Member

Great Job, indeed! Great scores too....congrats to our AZ shooters who are also putting up some BIG scores.

Thanks again for all of the information you have made available...the next best thing to not being there is being able to see what is happening.

Betty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.