1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 NRA National Convention

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gabe, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabe

Gabe Member

Just got back not too long ago from the NRA Convention. Went yesterday and today. Thought I'd put a little info out here while I was thinking about it. Allot of fun. Loads of displays and venders everywhare.
    Lucky enough to get to talk to Kim Rhode, Craig Boddington, Todd Jarret, R. Lee Ermy, Dieter Krieghoff, and Larry Potterfield of Midway USA. Very interesting people.
    Yesterday allot of members got to listen to John McCain, Mitch McConnel, Mike Huckaby, Mitt Romney, Oliver North and Kay Bailey Hutchison along with a few others. All in all pretty informative. I did find it interesting that when McCain walked on stage about 15 to 20 Secret Service all of a sudden appeared. Just got me to wondering how much of our tax dollars were being spent on keeping him safe. It did sound like they all believe in the 2nd Ammendment and hold it dear.
    The displays were great. Picked up plenty of liturature and got to see allot of guns. Anybody that gets a chance to attend should definately go. You won't be disappointed. Well that's about it. Thanks for looking. Gabe

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

McCain...zzzsnort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.