1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Krieghoff prices

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Just makes the used ones worth more. ;^)

2. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Ive got one as new 34 in factory cased KX5 adjustable comb with gracoil, pull trigger , extra briley choke tubes as well as the factory tubes, $4495.00, this gun looks like it has never been shot, but i know it was, its that clean, any more info call me at 586-322-9282, Tom.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ah so!....Day gonna include explosion insurance?

4. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

For Christ's sakes dudshot...give it a break. Every Kreighoff thread...blow up, danger, oooh nooo. What, did ya get hit by lightning when you were a kid? Let's see...Kiner, Marshall, Ohye, Harlan, Hawley, McCarthy, Shaw, Parr......they must be really, really, brave guys! Geeez.......

5. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Whats up with Hipshot3 I have noticed that he has something to say in about every thread and what he says dosent amount to anything He must have one miserable life

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Jerry,

You left off Stringer.....or is his too ugly to call a K-gun? LOL

Hope you can make it to the Montana State Shoot this year in Helena.

shoot well and have fun........Rickyd

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

You tell em Jerry. It gets a little tiresome of the same old line over and over and over!

Rick Brohmer

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned

Must be one of those Mossberg 500 professional shooters who thinks his gun is better than a K-80!!

9. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

don,t let that idiot hipshot3 get under your skin jerry . he has something stupid to add to about 99% of every thread posted on here or at least the ones i look at.i will put my money on any of the guys you mentioned that shoot them "K" guns against him any day of the week. what i can,t cover i will borrow.dwain

10. dverna

dverna Active Member

Some of you folks just cannot get it.

Just in case Hipshot is right, I thought I should get another K-80 as a back up in case my first one decided to self destruct.

Fortunately, the second shoots just as well as the first one - maybe a tad better.

If one gun blows up I have a perfect back up gun (after I have changed by shorts). I am grateful to Hipshot for warning me. It would have been dreadful to have to depend on my Winchester Select Energy.

Don

11. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

Bernie, Thats why I just bought a new Kolar Max T/A. Also, it's easier to spell.
    Shoot well, Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.