1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Grand Pacific Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jennylin, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennylin

jennylin Member

For anyone that may be interested, the 2008 Grand Pacific results are posted online at www.shootpita.com

Thank you to all who attended and all of those who volunteered their time to help put on this shoot. I think we all had a great time and I hope all the shooters felt the same.

Jen

2. Beacon

Beacon TS Member

Thanks to everyone who put a lot of time and effort into making it happen. Your hard work is really appreciated and it was a great event.

3. woodski

woodski Member

EVERGREEN Sportsmans Club would like to give a SPECIAL THANKS to ALL the vounteers that helped prepare for the Pac. Grand and the WA. State shoots mowing, weedeating, trap maint.,loading trap houses, ETC. Without all your help it would have been and still is a MONSTER JOB. I have heard nothing but PRAISES for the way the facility and grounds looked and operated. We ALL worked very hard together and it paid off. From: Bob Woods new Evergreen President and Board of Directors THANK YOU ALL!!! It was A BLAST!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.