1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Canadian Trapshooting Championships Photos

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

2008 Canadian Trapshooting Championships

Hamilton Gun Club

Stoney Creek, Ontario - June 26 to June 29, 2008

Photos by Francine Sonne:

http://losttargetphotos.com//2008/canadiantrap/

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Good job with the Photo's as usual ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Joe may I personally thank you for all you do for trapshooting. Over the years I've enjoyed the photos you continually post from a variety of shoots. I also want to thank you on behalf of our American shooters for helping us with understanding how to check in with US & Canadian Customs when crossing the boarder. I was well prepared and had all the needed documents ready for Customs Agents. The US guys even asked where I got the forms from and how did I type all the information in the small spaces.

The only problem I had was with the Agent who asked what my Kreighoff cost. I said do I really have to answer that truthfully with my wife standing here? He laughed.

The Canadian Agents were very interested in the Winchester Model 1912 that won the 1958 Grand American Handicap. Once again, because of your informational website, I had no problem bringing the shotgun of the late Emerson Clark, (first Canadian to win the GAH) through Customs.

Our Canadian friends truly enjoyed the THOF display and we talked Canadian trapshooting history for three straight days. It was great!

Thanks again Joe.

Kenny Ray Estes

4. st8shuter

st8shuter TS Member

Awesome Joe!!!
    it was a great shoot, a well deserved thanks to all that put it on!!!!!!

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words.

Not all my original work, I just put it in one place so its easy to find.

Thanks to Francine Sonne for providing the photos from the Canadian.

Photos from any shoot always welcomed....

http://www.losttarget.com/

6. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Joe, Kenny Ray is correct - you are the tie that binds us all in the shooting sports, thank you.

And Francine is not only an accomplished trapshooting champion and a super photographer but a very nice and welcomed new friend to many of us at The 2008 Canadian.

Thanks to you both for creating a wonderful portfolio of Canada's most important and only annual, national ATA tournament.

Kindest regards,

Barbara Sheldon

Producer - "The 2008 Canadian!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.