1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2008 Alaska State Shoot Program available...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Our 2008 State shoot program is available electronically if you drop me an email and request it. It's a decent sized file - 2 Mb.

the shoot is July 16-20 just outside of Anchorage.

I have a limited supply of hard copies available to mail out if you want one of those - we think we have all the out of state folks on the list, so if you contacted me, you've probably got one coming already. And I sent electronic ones to a bunch of folks already.

If you'd like one just to have one, help us out with the postage and its yours...

Thanks

Jeff

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

I have a question for you JeffP. If the Sockeye salmon are running and I can't make the shoot do I still have to provide the salmon for the dinner? Are you going to send out the programs postage collect? LOL If you don't know JeffP, he is a hellof a nice guy and is doing a great job as President but he is an accountant and I have to tease him evertime he shows how tight he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.