1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### 2008 ALABAMA STATE SHOOT ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slide action, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Well said Jerry. I was only able to attend friday,but hope we to get to attend at least two days next year. It has become one of the BEST shoots in the S.E. and you had better bring your "A" game with you when you go there! Bill, Becky and crew along with the AL state officers have really done a fine job up there. Heard there was another "duel" between Mike and Bill, with Bill pocketing some Mikey money on the deal(inside joke to the Bama shooters). If you have never been to the "Dixie"club, you are missing a good time! See you next year!

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Nice club, well run, hot as hell.

3. THALL

THALL Member

FlaLagarto, it was good to see you again. I will remember to contact you next year before you come up to bring some hulls, unless I make the trip back down to the Silver Dollar for the Dixie Grand. Hopefully, next year when you come up, you can wear long sleeves, you really did bring the heat up with you. Take care. Tim Hall

P.S. Hopefully I will get all of the scores posted & finish the website this week.

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

Slide Action, Mike was going for 4 straight doubles titles and I felt as if I lost to him again he might ask me to move to another state. I couldn't have gone up against a better competitor or person. If Jackie Howard hadn't have had to leave early I dont know who would have won. Both of them are class acts and fierce competitors. I left the trophy at the club house but the Mikey dollar went home to be put in the safe with the other one I won 10 years ago. Bill Parson Jr.

5. THALL

THALL Member

ttt

6. BAP

BAP TS Member

We have posted the results on our web page. The address is www.dixietrap.com. Sorry I don't have the results of the Handicap championship or HOA, HAA posted. The records belong to the ASTA and I don't have a copy yet. I should have them next week and will post them. Thanks to Tim Hall for setting up the web page and updating it for us. Bill Parson Jr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.