1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2007 VA State Shoot $$$$$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pony Keg, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

The Va State shoot had a few hiccups. However, the staff was very customer friendly and made a concerted effort to resolve any complaint that was brought to there attention. They did a great job trying to keep the line flowing. The program was impressive.

The line help worked very hard on keeping good scores, the line clean, and the traps full. They were impressive for the most part.

The target presentation was done by the book for the most part and there should be no complaints about the targets. As a trap shooter if it is in the air we should be able to hit it. I blame know one but myself for all my lost targets and I had more than I usually do... lmao @ myself

There was a great selection of vendors.

There were three highlites during the shoot.
    1) A mini tornado went down the line and thank GOD no one was hurt. The best part was that the line kept shooting while all sorts of debris was blown down the line.
    2) Mrs. Cassie Gallager-Hammond had up her giant snow globe on display in front of her motorhome for a July Christmas celebration. All the kids loved it, even the old ones.
    3) The VTA president Mike Jeter found his 1980's Pants flying from the flag pole on Saturday. He promised to retire them.

The Best part of the shoot was the option payouts. The options were increased this year and the skilled shooters who popped a big score were very happy with the returns for there hard work. I only wish I had scored a big number to get a nice return.

The bottom line is, the VA State shoot of 2007 was a success. I will be back for the Zone the Old Domion, and the state shoot next year.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I didn't recognize Mike Jeter after he got rid of those pants.

3. vatrap

vatrap Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Unfortunately I look like a slimmer version of most other trapshooters without a colorful wardrobe, pretty nondescript. Too bad, I was hoping to wear them for one more year as I have worn them every Friday of the Va State shoot for 19 years. I guess being President requires a little more decorum than I am used to.

Mike

4. atashooter

atashooter Member

See what can happen when you let Rob watch your stuff ???? LOL

5. vatrap

vatrap Member

For anyone that's interested here is a photo of the world famous Cassie Hammond with her lawn ornament at the Va State Shoot.

6. pdq

pdq Member

VA Trap:

would be interested in seeing the pic of Cassie. She and her former husband Tom were long time neighbors of mine up in PA.

If you see her, say hi for me.

Pete

7. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cassie hammond photo trap shooter