1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

2006 TOYOTA TUNDRA DBL CAB 4X4 LTD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BAD 303, Jul 30, 2013.

1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Just in case anyone on here is looking for a Tundra that needs absolutely nothing and still has a bumper to bumper warranty I am selling one. It is a 2006 double cab limited with every available option including the factory snugtop and bedrug. It only has 56000 miles and the tires have about 12000. It is phantom grey metallic in color and has always been garaged and has a clean carfax. Never been smoked in or off roaded. May very well be the nicest 06 left in the country.Leather heated seats,Nav,dvd,pwr rear window,cd,dual exhaust,volant cold air intake,trd factory wheels with Goodyear tires. Warranty til 2015 or 109000 miles and zero deductible. Pics on request.

2. coalboss

coalboss Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

please send me some picts,and what are you asking for it

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Rey NADA shows a value of 24700 and I will throw in the warranty for free. Or a reasonable offer.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Also includes camo seat covers and weather tech fitted floor mats. AS well as original paperwork/window sticker.