1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 guage 682 Barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lt. Dan, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt. Dan

Lt. Dan TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a 20 guage 30" sporting barrel for a 682 Beretta 12 guage frame, please email me @ nuts454@gmail.com

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Beretta makes a set of 20 Ga. 30" barrels that fit the 12 ga frame. Come with Beretta Mobile chokes. $1259.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do the 20 gauge barrels on a 12 gauge frame use the 12 gauge forend or a 20 gauge forend?

DoubleAuto

4. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

DA, I recently purchased a set of these exact 30" barrels from Mike Battista (they actually measure 29-1/2") for my Silver Pigeon III Sporting. The barrels come in polished blue or matte with a set of walnut panels (sleeves) mounted on the sides of the barrels to fill the gap in the forearm that you would otherwise have by putting the smaller diameter barrels into the forearm that was made for 12 gauge. You can barely see the sleeve showing when the barrels are put on the gun. Mike Battista is a great guy to deal with, and I highly recommend him. The barrels will need to be fitted and timed to your receiver, and I sent mine to Cole's in Maine. They did an excellent job and total turn around was only about 2 weeks. You may also wish to have them install a center white bead while they fit the barrels like I had them do for me. .....Rick

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yeah, I know Mike too, from his days in God forsaken Montgomery County, MD. I wish he could get Beretta to make some 32" 20 gauge barrels for our 12 gauge frames. Not all of us can afford the Krieghoff 32" 20s.

6. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

I would think there were be a pretty good market for 32" Sporting barrels in 20ga and 28ga to fit 12ga 682/686 frames. Maybe Joel Etchen could persuade Beretta to make a limited run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.