1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 Gauge Gun CLubs F/S , 2 cent EA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1oz, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

I have a couple 1000 20 Gauge Gun Clubs 2 cent EA 1 time fired
    1275 Remington Premier 20 gauge 5 cent EA 1 time fired
    315 Mixed Remington 28 Premier And STS 10 cent EA 1 time fired
    125 Mixed Remington 28 Premier And STS 6 Cent EA 2 time fired
    525 Old Winchester mixed some you may get 1 or 2 shots some you make get more these were shells i had saved for my auto to hit the ground and not look back 25.00
    I also have a few 1000 20 guage Premier 2 or 3 times fired, 2 cent EA . + shipping from 23117

Contact me Private Messages

thanks,

Jim

2. Miss2much

Miss2much TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

3. fred adrio

fred adrio TS Member

0   0   0

Yes I would like to get about 1000 hulls from you. How do I go about getting them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.