1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 ga O/U recommendation please

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Em, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

Hi All,

I would like a recommendation for a good 20 ga over under that will take a lot of use in Sporting clays. Looking for up to $2500 range. No porting, nice wood.

Is the Guerini any good? Looks nice but is it a lightweight?

The Beretta's also seem small to me and it doesnt look like the 682 is made in 20 anymore. Don't want a tube set thanks

thanks in advance

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

I find myself in a very rare disagreement with Mike. Look at the Rizzinis, particularly the B. Rizzini. Way more gun for the money than a 682 anything, or a Guerini. Better finish, better barrels and much better choke tubes.

I love mine. barrels shoot to the same place, as do the chokes. Patterns great, shoots straight and makes me look better than I have a right to expect.

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Whittaker guns has a grade 1 Browning Citori for 1299 right now. For that price you could have someone do a custom stock and be near your 2500. Just a suggestion.

Forrest Miller

ps the website is www.whittakerguns.com

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Bruce I'm selling a like new Browning XS Sporting 20ga with 30" barrels (ported..sorry)with beautiful wood...6 extended Briley chokes all in one of the nice Browning fitted hard cases...email me if you are interested

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Silver pigeon II Sporting 20ga /28" 30" barrels. $2450.00 plus shipping.
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.