1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 Ga A5 browning 3 inch mag

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by striper, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

0   0   0

I have a 98% A5 20 ga mag vent rib in original box that I have owned since 1975. I have not shot it more than 300 times. It was my pheasant gun when I had my dogs way back when. The gun was in its box from 1985 until 3 years ago when I decided to buy a skeet barrel aftermarket to shoot it. I found out rather quickly that since I got artritis, RA, that shootiing that recoil system, as easy as it was 50 years ago, was not fun anymore. I know the pics are not the greatest but I wanted to show the areas that would show blue wear. It is a fabulous bird gun. I am asking 1700.00 for the gun and extra skeet barrel. Buyer would have 3 day to inspect. I had the gun graded by a local gun trader and he said it was 98%. Made in 1973. I hold the certified funds until gun is approved.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Croixlings

Croixlings TS Member

0   0   0

If you'd consider selling the skeet barrel separately, drop me a line. I'd like to hear more about it.

Ken B

3. Birddogfella

Birddogfella Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Is the "original" barrel 28"? Modified?
    If you are open to "reasonable" offers, please advise and I'll fire one off to you.
    thanks,
    ML Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
a5 mag 20 on pheasant
browning 20 ga 3 inch mag
browning a5 20 ga 3 inch mag

browning a5 20 ga mag for sale