1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 Ga 3/4 Oz Wads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FormerMarine, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

Does anybody know where I can get 20 Ga 3/4 oz wads? What about factory 3/4 oz ammo besides the Fiocchi's at $7 per box? Thanks in adavance.

Bill

2. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Don't know about 3/4 oz. 20 ga. wads. As an alternative, I have used Winchester WAA20 or Claybuster clones of this wad and they work fine for 3/4 oz. loads. Use Winchester hulls or, if you can find them, Remington RXP hulls (the old ribbed kind). 12 gr. of Clays International and Win 209 primers...#9 shot. Great load. Ed

3. Harold

Harold TS Member

In my limited experience with reloading the 20 gauge, I found the AA hulls have a little less capacity than the Remingtons and the WAA20 wads are longer than the RXP20. So to get good crimps I use Remington wads with Winchester hulls and vice versa. So the AA hull with WAA20 or clone should work great with 3/4 oz.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=112468&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Check this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap load for 20 ga clays international claybuster wincherster wad