1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 GA. 1100 REM.HEAVY FRAME F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by VAA4Y, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

FIXED MOD CHOKE,RIBBED, 26 INCH BARREL. SOME LIGHT BLUEING WEAR, NO RUST OR PITTING. ALMOST NO MECHANISM WEAR, VERY MINOR WOOD MARKS, LOP 15 INCHES TO END OF RECOIL PAD. GUN HAD LITTLE USE, USED BY ME FOR DOVE HUNTING ONLY TWO DAYS A YEAR. WOULD MAKE A GOOD LADIES OR BEGINNERS GUN. A ONE OWNER GUN. TO REACH ME USE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LESS THE XXX IN FRONT AN END. $395.00 ELDEN CARLSON

2. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Elden

Where are you located?

Do you have pictures?

Ron

4. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

5. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

THE PRICE IS FIRM.

6. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

This is a steal at this price...some skeet shooter will snap it up, bore it out to skeet or IC and clean up with it. Better buy it sight unseen. These are getting hard to find. I would bump the price to $475. Best Regards, Ed.

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

It's a very,very fair price. Guys I follow the 1100 market and this is fair. In fact.. I will take it if you still have it. Jeff sx1jeff@yahoo.com

8. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

right now can not send pictures. camera stolen. Elden

9. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

STILL AVAILABLE

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

The guy sent me an e-mail and said that two people wanted to buy the gun and that he would mail it to whichever person got it there first. This guy has no posts on trapshooters.com other then this gun. I have bought and sold here for over 5 years and I will not do business in such an assinine fashion and I would not reccomend that anybody else do so. I am supposed to send money to a guy I don't know that is new to the site and "hope" that I get it there before somebody else? This isn't my first rodeo pal. Jeff

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I know him. He was a AA skeet shooter from Illinois who now lives in Florida.
    You don't have to worry.

12. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Elden: Is it still available? If so please send pics. to dave@winco.net. Will tyou give a 3 day turn-around plus mail time?

13. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

DickGtax, The guy told me to mail him money with no guarantee that I will get the gun. Give me a F*&KIN( break. Jeff

14. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

What are you getting mad at me for? I just said I know him and you don't have to worry. Give ME a break!

15. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Sorry Dickgtax, I thought that you couldn't have come up with that response if you had read what I posted. I guess you don't thinmk it is out of the ordinary for somebody to ask for more then one person to send him money for the same gun? Now, he is soliciting more people to buy the gun that he told me was spoken for by me and one other person. You don't think that is a bit strange? We will agree to disagree. Jeff

16. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Is the gun still for sale? I may know a buyer for you. low8X2@yahoo.com

17. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

GUN IS STILL FOR SALE. IT IS AMAZING THAT MY STATEMENT FOR GUARANTEEING THE GUN WAS SO MISS-INTERPRETED. WHOEVER SAYS HE WANTS THE GUN AND WILL SEND S CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER HAS THE GUN. I WOULD NOT LET MORE THAN ONE PERSON SEND A CHECK. WHERE DID THAT IDEA COME FROM. ELDEN

18. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I got the idea from the e-mail you sent me that said you were going to ship the gun to whichever buyers check and FFL showed up first. Jeff

19. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

I AM IN SO. WEST FL. I WILL SHIP FREIGHT PRE-PAID. ELDEN

20. VAA4Y

VAA4Y TS Member

I AM 40 MILES SO. OF FT. MEYERS ELDEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.