1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

20 / Billion

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

They showed on the news, this chart of about 20+ agencies handling the oil spill but not one was in charge of all of them to give the ok to do anything??? I would like to see an audit firm taking names and exact amounts of money being distributed, I don't want any funds just disappearing? way to much money just keeps disappearing with no accountability with this goverment! I wish somebody just pull the plug on all those crooks! remember if there IN there OUT at election time. "slid"

2. loop02

loop02 Member

The Stock Gurus say BP bankrupt by Labor Day no $20 billion. Google "THE VATIC PROJECT" they claim to know something about the deep water horizon explosion. Goldman Sachs sold their BP stock before this all happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.